PTLLS Assignments,1 2,3, 4 and MicroTeach Presentations
PTLLS Assignments,1 2,3, 4 and MicroTeach Presentations package contains
1 One sample each of micro teach presentations in powerpoint, including the accompanying lesson plan prepared in the following sectors
Health and social care-2 presentation
- Hair Salon
2. Suggested answers to PTLLS Assignments,1 2,3 and 4
- Three assessment methods which promote learner-centred approach
- Describe your roles, responsibilities and relationships in the lifelong learning sector
- Explain what you understand by inclusive learning and how adopting inclusive learning approaches supports learners to achieve their learning goals
- Explain the roles of assessment for and of learning in the teaching and learning process.
3. An eBook on micro-teaching to help you understand how to plan, prepare and deliver your micro teach session
The PTLLS Micro Teach Ideas package will be delivered to the PayPal payment email as soon as payment is made
PTLLS means preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector. The Life learning sectors in other word is post-secondary education or if you like call it non-compulsory education. Learners can choose to gain the qualification in level 3 or level 4. The questions in both levels are the same but in level 4 learners are asked to evaluate the situations rather than simply summarise or explain. PTLLS training ends with a micro teach- where you have to deliver a 15-30mins teaching session of your chosen topic using the micro teach lesson plan created . Feedbacks are given by your mentor and peers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.