User Posts: owunotes
Developing Skills for the Workplace: Getting Things Done is a Entry Level course offered by Ascentis.Developing Skills for the Workplace: Getting Things Done ...
Developing community participation skills: Personal Enrichment is a Entry Level course offered by Award Scheme Development and Accreditation ...
Developing professional expertise within the cultural heritage sector is a Level 4 course offered by Pearson EDI.Developing professional expertise within the ...
Developing independent living skills: looking after yourself is a Entry Level course offered by Gateway Qualifications Limited.Developing independent living ...
Physical, Social and Emotional Development of Dancers is a Level 6 course offered by British Ballet Organisation.Physical, Social and Emotional Development ...
User Deals: owunotes
- Understand how legislation, policies and procedures inform equality, diversity and inclusive practice
- Be able to use information, advice and support to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
- Be able to work in ways which support equality, diversity and inclusive practic
- Understand legislation and guidelines for health and safety
- Understand policies and procedures for health and safety
- Be able to manage risk within an environment which provides challenge for children
- Be able to identify, record and report accidents, incidents and emergencies
- Understand legislation and guidelines for the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children
- Understand policies and procedures for the safeguarding, protection and welfare of children
- Understand how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child has been abused or harmed
- Understand the purpose of serious case reviews
- Know common childhood illnesses
- Know the signs of ill health in children
- Understand legal requirements for reporting notifiable diseases
- Understand the role of the early years practitioner in minimising ill health in children
- Understand care routines when a child is ill
- Understand how to support children for planned hospital admission
- Understand the therapeutic role of play in hospitals
- Understand the role of the early years practitioner when supporting children who are chronically ill
- Understand the impact of food and nutrition on children’s health and development.
- Understand how food choices impact on health and development during prepregnancy, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Understand the nutritional needs of children
- Understand the impact of poor diet on children’s health and development.
- Understand individuals’ dietary requirements and preferences.
- Be able to support healthy eating in own setting
- Understand the legislation and policies that support the human rights and inclusion of individuals with learning disabilities.
- Understand the nature and characteristics of learning disability.
Understand the historical context of learning disability.
Understand the basic principles and practice of advocacy, empowerment and active participation in relation to supporting individuals with learning disabilities and their families.
Understand how views and attitudes impact on the lives of individuals with learning disabilities and their family carers.
Know how to promote communication with individuals with learning disabilities