Engage in Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s Settings
- Engage in Personal Development in Health, Social Care or Children’s and Young People’s SettingsDescribe the duties and responsibilities of own work role
- Explain expectations about own work role as expressed in relevant standards
- Explain the importance of reflective practice in continuously improving the quality of service
- Describe how own values, belief systems and experiences may affect working practice.
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against relevant standards
- Identify sources of support for planning and reviewing own development.
- Evaluate how learning activities have affected practice.