HSC 3047 Support use of Medication in Social Care Settings
HSC 3047 Support use of Medication in Social Care Settings Learning outcomes are:
1. Understand the legislative framework for the use of medication in social care settings
2. Know about common types of medication and their use
3. Understand roles and responsibilities in the use of medication in social care settings
4. Understand techniques for administering medication
5. Be able to receive, store and dispose of medication supplies safely
6. Know how to promote the rights of the individual when managing medication
7. Be able to support use of medication
8. Be able to record and report on use of medication
The HSC 3047 Support use of Medication in Social Care Settings unit assesses support for use of medication in social care settings. It covers broad types, classifications and forms of medication, as well as safe handling and storage. It addresses practical support for use of medication that reflects social care principles and values, and includes the need for accurate recording and reporting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.