Module 3: Support physical care routines for children
This unit looks at what the children’s basic needs are and how to support their physical care needs through establishing routines to promote healthy lifestyle.
In every childcare setting their will be policies and procedures on how to set up a routine to support children with their personal care and physical care needs. This unit also gives insight into immunisation and hygienic practice.
The learning outcomes for this module are:
- Understand the physical care needs of children
- Be able to use hygienic practice to minimise the spread of infection
- Understand rest and sleep needs of children
- Understand childhood immunisation
- Be able to support children in personal physical care routines
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.