SHC51-Use and develop systems that promote communication
This eBook gives suggested answers to the unit SHC51
1. Be able to address the range of communication requirements in own role
- 1.1 Review the range of groups and individuals whose communication needs must be addressed in own job role
- 1.2 Explain how to support effective communication within own job role
- 1.3 Analyse the barriers and challenges to communication within own job role
- 1.4 Implement a strategy to overcome communication barriers
- 1.5 Use different means of communication to meet different needs
2. Be able to improve communication systems and practices that support positive outcomes for individuals
- 2.1 Monitor the effectiveness of communication systems and practices
- 2.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of existing communication systems and practices.
- 2.3 Propose improvements to communication systems and practices to address any shortcomings
- 2.4 Lead the implementation of revised communication systems and practices.
3. Be able to improve communication systems to support partnership working
- 3.1 Use communication systems to promote partnership working
- 3.2 Compare the effectiveness of different communications systems for partnership working
- 3.3 Propose improvements to communication systems for partnership working
4. Be able to use systems for effective information management
- 4.1 Explain legal and ethical tensions between maintaining confidentiality and sharing information
- 4.2 Analyse the essential features of information sharing agreements within and between organisations
- 4.3 Demonstrate use of information management systems that meet legal and ethical requirements
The purpose of SHC51-Use and develop systems that promote communication is to assess the learner’s knowledge, understanding and skills required to develop communication systems for meeting individual outcomes and promoting partnership working. The unit explores the challenges and barriers to communication and the importance of effective management of information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.